There’s nothing quite like the feeling of watching your favorite TV show or movie on a huge screen. Wall-mounted TVs provide that extra level of immersion and can transform a room.
But accessing the back of a wall-mounted TV can be tricky, especially if you’re not sure where to start. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! This full guide will take you through the entire process step-by-step.
So whether you’re looking to install a new TV or just want to know how to access the back of an existing one, keep reading for all the info you need. happy watching!
So, how to access the back of the wall mounted TV?
- First, identify where your TV is mounted. If you’re not sure, take a look at the back of the TV and see if there are any screws or brackets visible. If so, that’s where your TV is most likely mounted.
- Once you’ve found the mount, take a look at the back of the TV and see if any screws are holding it in place. If so, remove them with a screwdriver.
- Now, gently pull the TV away from the wall until you can see the back of it. If your TV is mounted using a bracket, you may need to remove the bracket before you can access the back of the TV.
- And that’s it! Now you can easily access the back of your wall-mounted TV. Be sure to re-attach the screws or bracket once you’re done so your TV stays secure.
How to slide a tv on a wall mount?
To slide your tv on a wall mount, you will need to:
- Locate the release button or lever on your wall mount. This is usually located on the side or bottom of the mount.
- Press or pull the release button or lever to disengage the locking mechanism.
- Carefully slide the tv off of the wall mount.
- If your tv has a base, reattach it now.
- Place your tv in its desired location and reattach the wall mount using the instructions that came with it.
If you have any questions or concerns, please consult your tv’s owner’s manual or contact the manufacturer.
How to remove the tv from the Omni wall mount?
To remove your tv from the Omni mount, first, locate the release levers on the top of the mount. Then, while pushing in on the release levers, lift the bottom of your tv until it is free from the mount.
If you have a tilt mount, you will also need to depress the tilt release lever(s) before removing your tv from the mount.
If you need assistance, please contact our customer support team and we would be happy to help.
How to remove the tv from the Kanto wall mount?
For Kanto mounts, first, remove the bottom part of the mount by unscrewing the two screws and attaching them to the studs. Next, tilt the entire mount up and off of the tv.
There are generally 4 screws holding the tv to the mount. 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.
Unscrew these screws (you may need a Phillips head screwdriver) and carefully remove the tv from the mount. You should now have full access to the back of your tv!
If you’re still having trouble accessing your back wall-mounted TV, don’t worry! We can help. Our team of experts is more than happy to provide a professional installation service that will have your TV up and running in no time. Contact us today for a free consultation and estimate. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us – professional tv wall mount installers with 10+ years of experience!
- TV Mounting Service Toronto & TV Wall Mounting
- (647) 471-7273
- Proudly serving in the Greater Toronto Area