Want to mount a TV in a dorm room, which is typically smaller than students might prefer? Well, in fact, a large majority forbid indefinitely mounting something to a wall in event of damages or noise. Dorm rooms face unique flat panel mounting challenges.
Considering that there are already many dorm walls, the question is how to address the issue with a dorm room tv mount. Fortunately, some companies manufacture slender yet discrete flat panel mounts, which are set up while giving a sleek look.
While the following guide will help you to get the work done by yourself, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need a tv mounting service.
How To Mount A TV On The Wall In A Dorm Room?
- Find on the rear of the TV the four threaded inserts. Match the bracket of the TV mount with the hole.
- Place the screws and as well washers into the inserts of your TV through the back of the tv mount, while avoiding over-tightening.
- Raise the set over the bar on the floor mount. Ask a friend for assistance, if you need a helping hand.
- At the base of the bracket, tighten the screws. Fix them in a mounting bar to avoid unintended lateral shifts.
- Place a floor-mounted TV in the room or in the direction that is feasible with a decent viewing angle.
The Dorm TV Stands To Choose for College Students
If you want to get the best feedback on the best tv for students, it is your ambition to have good quality furniture, but the size of your space matters. The top TV stands provide consistency, flexibility, weight, size, and ease of installation.
While it is essentially simple to fit a TV in a dorm room, you may need an allowance from the authorities in order to avoid any problems in the future.